FEES AND PAYMENTS
FEE STRUCTURE FOR INTERIOR DESIGN & ARCHITECTURE:
Domestic projects are run through The Interior Design House, established in 1987 run by Peter Wadley’s wife, Fleur Rossdale.
Using her plethora of supply contacts to the trade, Fleur is able to introduce some of the finest craftsmen, joiners and suppliers to the project.
She provides the following services to facilitate the smooth running of a project:
• Initial Site visit and consultation between the client and Peter Wadley @ £500.00 + VAT. Further consultation £500 + VAT per half day.
This fee may be commuted into the overall fee if the project goes ahead to the same brief and scheme.
• Surveys: Dimensional and/or condition of fabric are carried out on a time basis with an estimated overall amount.
• Architectural Service: 20% of the contract sum based on the RIBA stages of works. Projects under £500,000 are charged either on a time basis or negotiated as a one off fee, depending on the scope of the works.
• In some cases, other consultants such as structural & mechanical engineers, and a quantity surveyor will be recommended to work directly for the client.
• In house Schedules of works and supplies for obtaining tenders from contractors, sub-contractors and supplies: 5% of cost of eventual contract.
• Specialist Furniture, Kitchens, Bathrooms & Product Design: Design Fee: 25% of cost.